Today we are going to show you how to make a blend of essential oils to steam for effective sinus and allergy relief.
Steam inhalation is an old proven technique many people use to relieve their sinus symptoms. Blending the right essential oils together can make an even more effective remedy.
What you need:
- 25 drops of Cypress oil (1 ml)
- 25 drops of Eucalyptus oil (1 ml)
- 25 drops of Tea Tree oil (1 mil)
- Pour steaming hot water about halfway into a bowl.
- Add your essential oils blend into the water.
- Drape a towel over your head then lean over the bowl and inhale (remember to close your eyes)
- Breathe in the steam for about one minute, then let the rest of the oil diffuse into the air.