This Argan oil homemade lotion is full of antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin A, and unsaturated fatty acids. Studies have shown that all these components can prevent wrinkles and other health problems.
When applied this cream no side effects and the skin does not dry. It regenerates skin during sleep and fights against skin aging. Being very rich in unsaturated fatty acids and containing a large amount of linoleic acid, argan oil is a good correction of the deficiencies of fatty acids in the skin, thus making this essential in delaying aging.
In your daily moisturizing regime, you should know that 2 drops are enough for face and neck. Massage with gentle movements to take full advantage of all the nutrients.
After few months of using only argan oil for my face, I’ve decided to try to combine it with some other ingredients and to prepare a face cream and I used the below recipe.
You will need:
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- ½ tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp jojoba wax
- 1 ½ tsp aloe vera gel
- 5 drops argan oil
- Pour water into a small pan and place it over low heat.
- Transfer the wax into a small jar and put it in the pan.
- Let it melt and add the almond oil and the honey.
- When everything is liquid, remove from heat.
- Slowly mix in the aloe vera gel and the argan oil.
- Stir until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container and let it cool.
Use as a day or night cream.