These healthy muffins are made with only 3 ingredients. They’re perfect for breakfast or a snack, and couldn’t be easier to make.
Flourless and sugarless, you can put whatever berries you want inside and make these muffins totally your own. Perfect for a quick snack or a healthy dessert, these muffins are sure to be a family favorite.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs (or egg whites)
- Berries of choice
• Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
• Mash bananas.
• Whisk and mix eggs.
• Spray down your mini muffin tin. Add berries to each compartment.
• Add your banana egg mixture on top.
• Bake for about 12 minutes.
• Let it cool, remove and enjoy!